Hey guys, it's been quite on the blog this week. I'm sitting in a little studio in the Netherlands right now writing this post and hooked on the WiFi data of my phone. Unfortunately we don't have WiFi in the studio, so I need to write this fast. I'm going to be here for 10 days with my husband to visit several fair shows with my husband. One of those shows will be the Maison & Object in Paris, France. I'm so excited for that tomorrow and we're going to celebrate our 6 years marriage anniversary today. So, we're going to have a awesome weekend. But before we rush off, let's get some insight in the Friday Lookouts.
1. Jacquelyn Clark is the amazing brain behind this lovely blog Lark & Linen. If you are into lovely interiors and inspiring lifestyle posts, this is the blog for you. So, let's send some blog love to Ms. Clark today.
2. I love this open and airy living room.
3. Go back this week with this post: Decorate with vintage wine bottles .
4. This would be awesome: The yellow spot
5. Quote of the day : The best time for new beginnings is now.
6. Making your own platform bed
This was again an awesome Friday Lookouts and I'm off to celebrate with my husband. Wishing you a great weekend. Bye lovelies :)